The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group
SCICOMP 2016 will be held May 22-27, 2016, in New York City.
The IBM HPC Systems Scientific Computing User Group,
international organization of scientific/technical users of IBM systems.
ScicomP brings together computational scientists and engineers interested in achieving maximum
performance and scalability on all IBM HPC platforms, including Blue Gene, POWER, Cell, Blade,
and hybrid architectures. At yearly meetings presentations are given by HPC users, HPC center
staff, and IBM staff with a focus on sharing real-world experiences porting, tuning, and running
codes on IBM supercomputers.
ScicomP is a user-supported, not-for-profit organization. ScicomP
invites participation from anyone who uses or supports a large IBM
system for performing scientific calcuations. ScicomP is an open-membership Working
Group of SPXXL and meetings are co-located with SPXXL, the
members-only user group for sites with large IBM systems.
SPXXL membership is not required for ScicomP participation.
Argonne Leadership Computing Facility
(rloy at alcf.anl.gov)
meetings are held once a year, in the spring or summer. Every other
meeting is held outside the USA. Sites will be chosen by the members,
at least a year in advance, and earlier if possible. Additional informal
meetings, such as Birds-of-a-Feather sessions at other conferences, may
also be scheduled.
- ScicomP 2016, New York City, NY, May 22-27, 2016.
- ScicomP 2015, York, United Kingdom, May 18-22, 2015.
- ScicomP 2014, Chicago, IL, May 27-30, 2014. Hosted by the Argonne Leadership Computing Facility, Argonne National Laboratory (ANL).
- ScicomP 2013, Lugano, Switzerland, May 27-31, 2013. Hosted by The Swiss National Computing Center (CSCS).
- ScicomP 2012, Toronto, Canada, May 14-18, 2012. Hosted by SciNet/University of Toronto.
- ScicomP 17, Paris, France, May 9-13, 2011. Hosted by Institute for Development and Resources in Intensive Scientific Computing (IDRIS)
- ScicomP 16, San Francisco, CA, May 10-14, 2010. Hosted by the National Energy Research Scientific Computing Center and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory.
- ScicomP 15, Barcelona, Spain, May 18-22, 2009. Hosted by the Barcelona Supercomputing Center and UPC.
- ScicomP 14, Poughkeepsie, N.Y., May 19-23, 2008. Hosted by IBM.
- ScicomP 13, Garching, Germany, May 16-20, 2007. Hosted by Computing Center Garching.
- ScicomP 12, Boulder, CO, May 18-21, 2006. Hosted by the National Center for Atmospheric Research.
- ScicomP 11, Edinburgh, Scotland, May 31-June 3, 2005. Hosted by EPCC and the University of Edinburgh.
- ScicomP 10, Austin, TX, August 9-11, 2004. Hosted by the Texas Advanced Computation Center and the University of Texas.
- ScicomP 9, Bologna, Italy, March 23-26, 2004. Hosted by CINECA.
- ScicomP 8, Minneapolis, MN, August 5-8, 2003. Hosted by the University of Minnesota Supercomputing Institute.